r3tard

Rep: 13 r3tard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSIMP88 View Post
go up 1" on the wheels.

thinking of doing the opposite, dropping it and throwing srt8 rims on it lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetRacingTechno View Post
Trade that baby in on an SRT-8 One absolutely wicked AWD vehicle that sounds like a jet bomber when you launch it.
well .. my truck does sound like a jet bomber now I'm getting a better job in the summer hopefully, which means lotsa of moolah to spend on truck and other stuff.

I'm fresh out of highschool, and this build started while I was still in highschool thats why my progress is so slow.

What's new:
Overland gauges (sexy)
Overland wood steering wheel with black leather (very la-dee-dah)
.. cost an effin arm and a leg, oh well lol.
Next on the upgrade list is

Headlights
New stereo (just picked up two 2 type R 12's for $80 each, BOO YAH!)
and then the engine

still planning what will happen to the engine but so far I have
-72mm throttle body
-212 cams
-custom tune from local dyno

But, depends on how much I can save up once I get my new job, if I can save up a substantial amount I may just put buying a motorcycle on hold (that'll make the gf, parents, and pretty much everyone else happy) and get fully forged internals but that is going to cost major $$$$$

As obscene and as highly unlikely as this sounds, the ultimate goal goal for this jeep is a low 15 second 1/4 mile and a sub 6 second 0-60.

But I'm happy, this jeep is gonna be stuck with me till my bitter end lol.

I just wish school wasn't so damn demanding.

Coming soon: WK SRT8 rims, Eibach Lowering springs, Front and Rear Addco Sway bars, 94 octane tune, projector retrofit, HID's, overland rock rails .. it never ends.

Currently: - Complete audio revamp and new rims/tires

Last edited by r3tard; 12-20-2009 at 12:57 AM.