View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2015, 03:27 PM   #4
Mike
Community Director

Rep: 153 Mike has a spectacular aura aboutMike has a spectacular aura about

Don't touch an Outlander with a CVT. You're probably not going to find a whole lot of them (and therefore have many options) because they didn't sell many of them. It's also worth noting Mitsubishi probably won't be around in the US much longer, if they are, their dealers won't as they're not moving product.

It's a shame you're not interested in GM products, from what I've heard the Equinox is a top contender in that segment. "Fed up with the cars and service" sounds like you need to find a different dealer, because service isn't reflective on anyone but the dealer YOU chose.

You should definitely test drive a Mazda CX-7 and CX-9 though. They former has a turbo. CX-5 will probably be out of your price range (but better than anything else you're looking at).

If you are dead set on something terribly boring, out of those you listed I'd take the CR-V.
Girlfriend's Car: 2013 Chevy Volt - 30k miles
Bikes: 1979 Yamaha XS 750

Last edited by Mike; 07-25-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Mike is offline Mike's Gallery