View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2015, 10:46 PM   #1
Nighthawk268

Rep: 10 Nighthawk268 is on a distinguished road
Default Did my car rollover??

Long story short.. I was driving back home on a two way rural area and I just blacked out, I am not sure if I even just fell asleep. I simply can't remember until I woke up when people had rushed to my car and I asked what happened and they said my car had rolled and came to a rest. All I remember is that it was in a ditch, I had my cruise set to 56 mph.. I have a couple bumps on the top of my head and hit my forehead strong enough on something that knocked me out. Other than a sprained ankle and a busted back.. I am okay.

I got pictures the other day of what was left of my car.. I noticed the sides of the car seemed pretty clean and not much damage at all. The top of the truck lid on the drivers side was dented in, as well as a pretty good impact of the front windshield of the drivers view that extends up on top of the car. I didn't really notice much else on top of the car. The passenger side front tire and area is dented in pretty good and both mirrors on each side got torn off... Only the back window shattered. So I am stuck wondering if the car did even roll... A witness said they seen it roll, so I assumed I did..

Below is the pictures of the car.. let me know what you think.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]