Thread: Volvo Vivian: KSIMPs New caR
View Single Post
Unread 06-08-2017, 05:32 PM   #6
KSIMP88
Veteran Member

Rep: 39 KSIMP88 is on a distinguished road

Picked up some extra orders, so I've been active since may 23. I'll bring home extra bacon to delete my debt so I can do more to her. A job I've been trying to get for 3 years isn't working out, so I'm going to try something else.

Recently did my own interior deep cleaning. Not a complete detail, but a couple of cans of odor X and much scrubbing, and the smoke smell is completely gone! Had several different non smokers help me test it over the course of the last month and they can't smell it. I'm getting a little popping noise on the front driver side, might be a tie rod? I dunno. Once my orders are done, and I have the Tahoe back, I'll look into it. Selling the Kia is difficult, what with me being gone, but I'm not doing anything else major until I pay off this Volvo. Stage 0 is happening with the pay off, of course. Gotta take car of it, but no major mods other than the stereo, which I owe you guys pics of! Installed a boost gauge and Kenwood DDX9703s and a backup camera. Pretty sweet. Hooked into the factory amp, but after listening to it, now I want even more! LOL. I must resist, but some day she's getting a full kenwood overhaul and dynamat, and a 12" in the trunk
Custom Radio +15hp

Soon to buy:
Exhaust +50hp
Lowering kit (2") +30hp

KSIMP88 is offline KSIMP88's Gallery