- Car Forums, Automotive News and Community
Home Gallery Register Calendar Members List

Go Back - Car Forums, Automotive News and Community > General Car Discussion > General Automotive Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 06-08-2014, 11:27 PM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Rep: 10 mcurry is on a distinguished road
Default Please help me!

i have a 91 Mercedes 190E and for a while i have noticed a lot of oil build up on the engine. i think i know where its coming from but dont know what the the part is called. i have attached a picture of what i need identified. what gasket is that?
Attached Thumbnails

mcurry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2014, 11:42 PM   #2
Veteran Member
Mr Car Guy's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Posts: 2,052
Rep: 186 Mr Car Guy has a spectacular aura aboutMr Car Guy has a spectacular aura about

If the leak is from where you indicated, you need to replace the valve cover gasket.

Make sure the one you get has the "half moon" plugs. Those are the half round rubber plug on the end.
2003 GMC Envoy 5.3

Mr Car Guy is offline Mr Car Guy's Gallery  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 PM.

Shogun Interactive Development Copyright 2015 Shogun Interactive Development. All rights reserved.