CarForum.net - Car Forums, Automotive News and Community

CarForum.net - Car Forums, Automotive News and Community (http://www.carforum.net/)
-   For Sale (http://www.carforum.net/sale/)
-   -   Nissan 350Z Greddy TT w/ Mastergrade Widebody (http://www.carforum.net/sale/12759-nissan-350z-greddy-tt-w-mastergrade-widebody.html)

DRFTKNG 11-13-2012 01:44 AM

close thread
 
close thread

ChadP777 11-13-2012 10:41 PM

Damn dude! I wouldn't buy it cuz im not a 350z fan but you took a sports car and turned it into a monster that is sick! It might be an 03 but with all the **** on there you should be able to sell it for more if not keep it!

DRFTKNG 11-13-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChadP777 (Post 71193)
Damn dude! I wouldn't buy it cuz im not a 350z fan but you took a sports car and turned it into a monster that is sick! It might be an 03 but with all the **** on there you should be able to sell it for more if not keep it!

thanks man. Ya parts alone are more than the asking price.

ChadP777 11-13-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRFTKNG (Post 71195)
thanks man. Ya parts alone are more than the asking price.

Np but why sell it then?

DRFTKNG 11-13-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChadP777 (Post 71197)
Np but why sell it then?

just over the project. looking to buy a condo soon. I'll probably start another project in the near future.

ChadP777 11-13-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRFTKNG (Post 71201)
just over the project. looking to buy a condo soon. I'll probably start another project in the near future.

Hell dude with a car like that just bring it in a parking lot and watch people come to you and give you a price :applaud:

DRFTKNG 11-14-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChadP777 (Post 71202)
Hell dude with a car like that just bring it in a parking lot and watch people come to you and give you a price :applaud:

haha ya i wish it was that easy!! lol thanks though

DRFTKNG 02-01-2013 03:08 PM

close thread


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Copyright 2015 Shogun Interactive Development. All rights reserved.