CarForum.net - Car Forums, Automotive News and Community
Home Gallery Register Calendar Members List

Go Back   CarForum.net - Car Forums, Automotive News and Community > The Dealership > For Sale

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 11-13-2012, 01:44 AM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Rep: 10 DRFTKNG is on a distinguished road
Default close thread

close thread

Last edited by DRFTKNG; 02-01-2013 at 03:09 PM. Reason: close thread

DRFTKNG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 10:41 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 149
Rep: 10 ChadP777 is on a distinguished road
Default

Damn dude! I wouldn't buy it cuz im not a 350z fan but you took a sports car and turned it into a monster that is sick! It might be an 03 but with all the **** on there you should be able to sell it for more if not keep it!

ChadP777 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Rep: 10 DRFTKNG is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadP777 View Post
Damn dude! I wouldn't buy it cuz im not a 350z fan but you took a sports car and turned it into a monster that is sick! It might be an 03 but with all the **** on there you should be able to sell it for more if not keep it!
thanks man. Ya parts alone are more than the asking price.

DRFTKNG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 149
Rep: 10 ChadP777 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTKNG View Post
thanks man. Ya parts alone are more than the asking price.
Np but why sell it then?

ChadP777 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 11:28 PM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Rep: 10 DRFTKNG is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadP777 View Post
Np but why sell it then?
just over the project. looking to buy a condo soon. I'll probably start another project in the near future.

DRFTKNG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 11:33 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 149
Rep: 10 ChadP777 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTKNG View Post
just over the project. looking to buy a condo soon. I'll probably start another project in the near future.
Hell dude with a car like that just bring it in a parking lot and watch people come to you and give you a price

ChadP777 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 01:23 AM   #7
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Rep: 10 DRFTKNG is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadP777 View Post
Hell dude with a car like that just bring it in a parking lot and watch people come to you and give you a price
haha ya i wish it was that easy!! lol thanks though

DRFTKNG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Rep: 10 DRFTKNG is on a distinguished road
Default

close thread

DRFTKNG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
350z, body, fast, nissan, turbo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 AM.

Shogun Interactive Development Copyright 2012 Shogun Interactive Development. All rights reserved.